At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be clients, partners, or employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list, but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for an API Leader to join our team in London.
· Gathering requirements and defining the strategy for application integration for a specific customer. Customer orientation and technical strategic acumen is a must;
· Understanding and experience on most of the types of Integration solutions and architecture styles;
· Ability and experience for estimating complex IT projects, including assumptions, risks, issues, improvements and dependencies based on documented scope, under waterfall and agile methodologies.
· Strong communication skills.
· Experience with API management platforms (Apigee, Mulesoft)
· Good PM skills, managing risks, delivery, forecast, prioritisation, technical understanding of the domain, understanding of the design patterns
· Outsource delivery method - dealing with offshore outsourcing delivery model
· Daily standups - monthly sprints
· Awareness of data transformation
· Strong background in API REST, Integration platforms
· Ability to work in an Agile environment with a strong practice in BDD, TDD, CI, CD, Git, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, Swagger.
· Good understanding of Architecture, Integration and Design Software Patterns
· Experience in enterprise projects with complex applications integrated with each other.
· Nice to have experience with container technologies (eg. Openshift, Kubernetes)
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices, Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.