At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees.
In order to achieve our goals, our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader, you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues, and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organization.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and how we build a better future for our people, our business, and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people, because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for an Environment Test Manager to join our Application Management & Testing team in London.
• Develop a process to track test environments required for QA
• Create short-term plans to deliver environments to support dynamic QA needs
• Monitor and guarantee availability of test environments
• Provide ongoing support for test environments with the infrastructure team
• Communicate test environment availability to QA Teams
• Develop KPIs to track the efficiency of test environment delivery efforts
• Resolve conflicts between teams competing for limited testing resources
• Provide estimates for onboarding of new projects to test environments
• Forecast environment requirements based on anticipated future demand from multiple application development teams
• Liaise with internal stakeholders and Operations Teams to provide specific information around environment availability, spec and demand
• Co-ordination and management of new releases/deployments into test environments
• Consult on new test environment design
• Test Data management from Project to Program perspective
• Worked closely with release managers and release engineers to track the availability of limited testing resources.
• The ability to coordinate the efforts to configure environments and tracking the status of environment configuration activities.
• A demonstrated track record of organizing and tracking the progress of multiple projects across the software development lifecycle.
• Experience in communicating with management (project timelines, contingency plans, and resource allocation)
• The ability to use project planning and forecasting tools
• Experience in working with multiple external parties (3rd party suppliers)
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future we can spend more time in some of our offices, in Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply: We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!