Technical Consultancy, London
Who we are:
We are looking for ambitious Data Engineers to work on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall project outcomes.
What you'll be doing:
You have experience in working on Data Integration into Cloud Data Warehouses or Data Lakes, programming, APIs, etc. in an Agile environment.
The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
As a Data Engineer, you will support our software developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
You'll be responsible for working alongside engineers to develop greenfield Microservices on Azure/AWS whilst building ETL and real time data pipelines that meet the needs of a fast-growing business.
What you'll need:
- Experienced to develop and support Data Warehouse architecture to facilitate the flow, normalisation, and synchronisation of data with upstream/ downstream dependent systems in a Cloud-based Environment.
- Experienced to identifying and deploy appropriate file formats for data ingestion into various storage and compute services via ELT pipelines.
- Experienced to implement and maintain data integration between various on-prem and enterprise cloud services.
- Working within the delivery team, design and build solutions using the Talend product set
- Develop and enforce data integration processes, templates, design patterns, frameworks, best practices and technical standards around Talend
- Use hands-on technology experience to conduct proofs of concept and prototypes to prove out new technology and innovative ideas in search for competitive advantages
- Design and implement data ingestion techniques for real time and batch processes for a variety of sources into a variety of systems using Talend
- Provide technical leadership and coaching to junior team members where required
- Design and develop ELT and ETL solutions focused on moving data from highly diverse data landscape into a centralised data lake; also, architect, design solutions to acquire semi/unstructured data sources, such as sensors, machine logs, click streams
- Strong SQL developer, ideally with experience of SSIS
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
A people focused business
Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
A varied client base
…And much more!