5G Service Development Lead
Technical Consultancy, London
What you'll be doing:
We are currently recruiting a 5G Service Development Lead to join our highly capable Technical and Networks teams. If you are a passionate technologist with a diverse background, if you are obsessive about the use of network technology to solve business problems, and if you are strongly customer focused we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career while helping our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges. We are particularly interested in people with
- Experience in commercial wireless solutions like Private 5G, Open RAN and IoT technologies
- Familiar with mobile network technologies like 4G/LTE/5G and edge computing solutions
- Mandatory to have experience in designing campus networking.
- Experience in building IoT / Campus network use cases / solutions across the industry verticals
- Understanding of IoT, 5G ecosystem with partner relationships across the value chain.
- Experience designing the RFP response and presenting in front of the customer
- Basic knowledge on security solution such as Firewall and NAC
What you'll need:
You will be responsible for influencing and shaping solutions during pre-sales engagements. To take advantage of this opportunity you will need to be a highly technical individual with solid hands on capability or experience of delivery within a network environment with the ability to transform and enhance client vision and outcomes into a winning solution.
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Provide Technical Consulting support to Sales team for 5G Mobile, IoT and MEC solutions
- Participating in requirement gathering to propose a suitable design that meet customer requirement
- Design a technically feasible solution to meet client requirement
- Participating in customer engagements and presales activities such as solutions meeting, presentation, RFP responses, BOM creation including professional services requirement.
- Conduct proof-of-concept to showcase proposed solution technical feasibility if required
- Proactively participate in maintaining internal knowledgebase sharing technical findings within the Team
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with complementary technology and marketing partners to develop new opportunities, joint business plans and value propositions.
- Contribute to our business development and marketing strategies by being a participant in quarterly, annual and ad hoc planning discussions.
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!