An exciting opportunity has come about for a Receptionist to join NTT DATA's growing team on a part-time basis. Part of the Facilities Team, this will be a busy role which requires someone who thrives in a busy, people focussed environment where you'll be the face and first point of contact for NTT DATA visitors.
The ideal candidate will be highly personable, professional, able to multitask and deal with a busy workload. You'll have a high attention to detail, be enthusiastic, energetic and proactive person with great team spirit and a passion for dealing with people. As this role is being recruited on a part-time basis, you will need to be happy with working part-time hours.
- Desirable experience and qualities are listed below:
- Experience of event management or reception duties
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a building environment
- Good customer relationship skills demonstrable by experience
- Keyboard skills and basic computer literacy
- A team player but able to work under own initiative and able to escalate matters out of own limitations
- Good communications skills
- A desire to develop and undertake training as and when required.
- Customer focused
- Presentable and approachable, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
What to expect:
What to Expect
Typical duties will include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for visitors and clients
- Answering the telephone and dealing with visitor queries
- Liaison with key stakeholders including building managing agent in order to support tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ensure premises are opened and secured with agreed procedures
- Coordination of access for 3rd parties
- Courier processing
- Porterage and logistic support services as required – ordering, distribution and storage of materials and stationery
- Mail distribution
- General security services, including management of CCTV and access control system
- Helpdesk logging and closing down jobs
- Managing the reception
- Meeting room set up, bookings and management
- Organising lunches and supporting with events
- Other AD-hoc duties as required
Firstly, a great team. A supportive and collaborative environment in which we are all equally valued for our contributions to the team and business.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA’s.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- Work for a truly people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- The opportunity to work for a leading technology consulting company with global reach
- Fantastic employment benefits including 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, holiday buying/selling, healthcare cashplan, competitive pension contribution, charity volunteering leave
- …And much more!