Business Consultancy, Epworth House London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a junior consultant to join our consultancy practice.
If you have a consulting background, we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career in order for you to help our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges.
- Able to demonstrate excellent client facing skills and core consultancy values
- Strong evidence of consultancy projects experience
- Proven experience of, one or more, business analysis, data analysis or technical roles
- Expertly skilled in portfolio and go to market strategy and planning
- Has an awareness of digital/online strategy through to work-package definition
- Demonstrates a knowledge of either telecoms, insurance or public sector trends
- Business processes, the change control process and has the ability to analyse change
What to expect:
As a Junior consultant, you will be integral to the delivery of many client projects, working within our sector verticals including Tier 1 global Telecommunication and Media organisations, Public Services, Manufacturing & Automotive Services and Insurance Providers.
- Provides end user support for a specific application and translates those needs for developing test plans while learning about the application and customer
- Participates in application implementations and tests end user processes
- Runs reports in response to client inquiries
- Assists with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training
- Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply information
- Develops customized queries and reports utilizing basic table matrices
- Analyses business and user needs, documenting requirements with minimal guidance of a senior associate
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!