Technical Consultancy, London
Who we are:
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
What you'll be doing:
In this role, you'll be hands-on with the following activities:
- Designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions
- Data modelling and data architecture design.
- ETL, data integration and data migration design.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
- Designing robust end-to-end, cloud-based BI solutions to efficiently move data from client systems into the cloud and reviewing the development of the solution, coaching junior team members throughout the project
What you'll need:
We're looking for you, a Data Architect, to work on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on overall project outcomes. You possess an excellent attention to detail, as you will frequently need to examine functional/technical specifications, and shape project development as well as find ways to align projects with enterprise-level systems.
You will make a great fit if the following describes you:
- Deep experience in the use and design of modern data platform solutions with architectural concepts that span all aspects of Platform as a Service cloud computing and distributed parallel architecture.
- Data infrastructure and cloud development
- Data engineering and software architecture design background
- Business analysis/requirement gathering experience on data migration and Big Data projects.
Additionally, the below form some of your core skills:
- Experience in designing/delivering Azure Data Platform Solutions using any of the following: Data Factory, Data Lake, CosmosDB, Databricks, Snowflake, Azure SQL DB, EventHubs, Streaming Analytics, etc.Design experience in enhancing existing data architectures as well as in recommending and implementing new data architectures
- Hands-on experience in designing, creating and implementing star schemas, ETL and smart reporting solutions
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft BI stack, and knowledge of data that are more advanced warehousing options (e.g. Hadoop, etc.).
- Understanding of MDM system to improve efficiency and accuracy of enterprise-level data. Migration, Data Migration, Cloud Migration, Data Cleaning, Visualization
- Provide a data warehouse roadmap by assessing current state and establishing future state based on business data requirements.
- Experience in Data Warehousing, ETL, Data Processing or Data Architecture.
- Hands-on experience building Data Lake, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Governance solutions
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate our successes and are always honest with each other. When we work together we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight form our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of annual leave, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment in new industries in both public and private sectors
- An online training with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- An environment that fosters personal and professional development, with regular workshops and bootcamps
- …And much more!