Senior Security Pre Sales / Solutions Architect
Solutions Architecture, Berkshire
You will be joining this rapidly growing service line responsible for all Managed Service contracts to all of our customers across all sectors. We cover Service Operations and Service Desk, AMO, Cloud technology, End User Compute and legacy ITO. We align with ITIL and are agnostic across our delivery capability in relation to core IT, Cloud, service desk, EUC tools and technologies.
We are passionate about delivery and live the NTT DATA values in parallel with a healthy work / life balance and a great team spirit.
As the Senior Security Solution Architect, you will provide security solutions advice to NTT DATA clients surrounding our portfolio of Managed Security Services (MSS) and support Client Partners in building our security profile, revenue and profitability in our key existing and target accounts.
You will also provide support to NTT’s Sales teams in scoping and architecting solutions to our clients’ security problems as well as pre-sales support as needed to the Client Partner and Sales teams along with the Delivery practice in producing or contributing to proposals and bids for new Security business.
What to expect:
As part of the delivery practice for Managed Services, you will work with NTT’s Client Partners to build and respond to demand from our clients for our security solutions and services.
You will also collaborate with NTT Security’s Consulting Services and Managed Services subject matter experts, and our partner technology vendors, to architect compelling solutions and service architectures that will meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
Responsibilies also include:
- Assist Client Partners in scoping and costing proposed services and solutions and support the Security Bid Manager to respond to solution scoping and architecting requirements within RFXs.
- Ensure our overall solutions and service architectures are fit for purpose, deliverable and provide value to our clients.
- Ensure creation of the right blend of technology, managed and professional services as is required by the solution working on an outcome based approach to ensure solutions are tailored to our clients needs and specific environments and criteria.
- Demonstrate and maintain a current breadth of knowledge of the solutions and services offered by NTT DATA overall. Provide advice to Client Partners and customers that will support promotion of other NTT DATA Security products and services at all levels.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing with all NTT DATA delivery and on an ad hoc basis deliver updates into the NTT DATA Business Units surrounding appropriate updates on services and general cybersecurity trends.
- Participate and contribute to regular Cyber Security advisory releases and support the delivery team as needed in qualification of threat intelligence.
- Present proposed security solutions to customers at all levels with the organisation ranging from a technical to a business audience.
- Work with the following teams as appropriate, to ensure client requirements are met:
- Client Partners
- Internal / External Consulting Services teams/consultants
- Service Delivery Managers
- NTT Security (sister co)
- Project/programme managers
- Resourcing managers
- Internal sales support (quotes and renewal requirements)
- Ensure that new or upcoming customer requirements are communicated and agreed with the appropriate business units within NTT DATA
- Have solid and proven customer facing experience in an information security technical and/or business development role, with strong general security knowledge and knowledge of general technical solutions in the IT security industry (specialist in some areas)
- Have an understanding of Managed Security Services and know how to address client challenges with a Managed Security Services offering.
- Having knowledge about SIEM technology, and in particular Splunk.
- Ability to converse about the state of the technology security market, trends etc. and ability to articulate this to all areas of the business.
- Be able to establish peer-level relationships with client staff.
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined and have a demonstrable and successful track record in selling to decision makers or influencers.
- Have experience working within teams delivering professional or managed services to clients.
- Have a good understanding of the security market place and the information security issues faced by organisations.
- Communicate a clear vision of our proposition to clients (and internal staff).
- Exhibit good influencing skills to drive positive change at clients.
- Maintain performance when under stress, and manage time effectively.
- Be able to establish credibility with NTT DATA sales teams and our clients.
- Have a very strong commitment to personal development of themselves and a drive to develop in both technical and professional capabilities.
- Be willing to travel within UK region, EMEA region and anywhere in the World when necessary.
- Have excellent presentation and written communication skills in English language.
- Possession of a current motor vehicle driver’s license.