Testing, Berkshire (Slough)
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT solutions for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
Founded in 1988, NTT DATA is the leading global IT innovator delivering technology-enabled services and solutions to clients around the world. For you, this means working with some of the most exciting, diverse and greenfield projects based out of our London offices.
- You possess a good understanding of SS7 (MTP, SCCP, ISUP & MAP) & SIP, DIAMETER protocol and GSM, UMTS, IMS,4G/LTE and 5G networks.
- Good experience on tracing, analysing, and troubleshooting.
- Validating the call flows using Protocol Analyzer tools like Wireshark, TCP Dump
- Good Understanding of 2G/3G/ IMS and 5G/4G/LTE N/W Architecture.
- Analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Integration and Test experience with at least some working experience of Test Methodologies for mobile telecoms-based systems.
- Understanding of Test and Defect Lifecycle.
- Able to cope with conflicting requirements and work effectively under pressure across multiple projects and customer demands.
- Defect Management (ideally using HP ALM and JIRA)
- Can work under general direction and independently as required.
- Proactive, acts and seeks opportunities.
- Excellent communication, reporting & presentation skills.
- Familiar with corporate, industry and professional standards.
- ISEB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
What to expect:
As an experienced Core Network Senior Test Analyst, your responsibility will see you delivering the network test aspect of some of the exciting projects we’re helping our client with. Some of the elements you’ll cover include:
- Develop test cases and steps from detailed requirements. Execute these test cases on the target platforms and record the results within HP ALM/JIRA
- Active ‘hands-on’ Involvement in the test process fulfilling the testing role, during projects and into live operations.
- Defect management and investigation.
- Manage the checkpoints associated with test entry and exit criteria, exit being to other teams or operations for live service/change deployments.
- Ensuring that all Stake Holders receive timely and complete information from the test organization throughout the test cycle.
- Producing test exit reports and organizing reviews between Test Team, Customers and Operations to ensure smooth transition of products between test and live environments.
- Providing the Test Manager and Project Managers with test options and duration of test activities.
- Attend both Operational and Technical relationship meetings with vendors.
- Above market pension
- Private Medical
- Travel Expenses
- Rapid Upskilling and Career Progression
… And more!