You will coordinate different phases of migration testing for strategic releases as part of a program involving technology changes with an emphasis on integration, end-to-end and user acceptance testing. Working closely with partners (line of business, technology, etc.) and vendors you will ensure requirements are translated accurately into robust test plans and scripts that support the project needs and business stakeholders.
You will be required to support more than one initiative or multiple set of requirements simultaneously under compressed timelines.
You are an experienced Test Manager with a Networks background working in a team to deliver the various Network Projects we have running.
- Ability to handle a broad range of technical, business and professional activities.
- Experience managing vendors and other 3rd parties at a technical level.
- Hands on experience of creating Test Strategy Document, Traceability Matrix & Test Exit Reports
- Good Understanding of 2G/3G/4G N/W Architecture
- Analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Proactive, takes action and seeks opportunities.
- Excellent communication, reporting & presentation skills.
What to expect:
Key elements of the role will be:
- Contributing the risk assessment delivered to the business for the Core Network platforms and ensuring that risks identified during test are understood clearly by key stake holders.
- Providing the Program Test Manager and Project Managers with test options and duration of test activities.
- Developing test cases and steps from detailed requirements. Execute these test cases on the target platforms and record the results within HP ALM.
- Active ‘hands-on’ Involvement in the test process fulfilling the testing role, during projects and into live operations. Defect management and investigation.
- Manage the checkpoints associated with test entry and exit criteria, exit being to other teams or operations for live service/change deployments.
- Ensuring that all Stake Holders receive timely and complete information from the test organization throughout the test cycle
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
A people focused business
Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
A varied client base
…And much more!