PMO Lead - Telecommunications
Project / Programme Management, London
PMO Lead - Telecommunications
As a PMO Lead, you will have experience of performing a similar role previously within a professional services company, where you will have gained a strong understanding and experience of project delivery and acceptance processes, a high attention to detail and a good level of financial awareness, coupled with an excellent knowledge of project and programme management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
The role requires you to have strong analytical, interpretation and reporting skills, as well as having the confidence to suggest and implement continuous improvement activities.
What to expect:
The role will report directly into the Head of PMO and will predominantly be responsible for being the PMO Lead for one of our specific client projects.
Other responsibilites will include:
- Typical PMO duties including financial project administration such as project set up, raising purchase orders, invoicing, account hygiene maintenance, Kimble and SAP etc
- Fully understand the account roadmap and account requirements to report on and validate the project and programme roadmap (progress, resource, budget, risks and issues) providing a central view to the business
- Ensure that all new projects are set up correctly on Finance, Resourcing and Project Management systems in accordance with documented business approvals.
- Prepare decks for management meetings
- Looking after reports Project status Change request Client site working with client and with client projects & procedures
- Sharepoint and teams Financial management and project accounting
- Manage project budgets
- Executive Meetings (ESG, Interlock, EC):
- E2E support (deck creation, invitation status report, action follow-up, decision logs, milestone reviews)
- Change Control
- Create and maintain CR log
- Track progress of CRs
- Weekly CAB meetings
- Change Request analytics
- Finance Management:
- E2E Month-end process
- Regular reviews with stakeholders on forecasts & actuals • Month-end financial report • Ad-Hoc financial analysis
- Support PM (if required) and provide guidance to PM for completing the PAT, Financial Control Document and IC document
- Finance administration (Purchase orders, project codes, tracker maintenance)
- Team Support
- Weekly Programme Meeting support
- Project/Programme RAID logs and meetings
- Resource Capacity Management
- Support for All hands calls
- Creation of Communication Packs for meetings
- Action logs from the meeting and tracking the same
- Team Communication / Document Repository Software maintenance
- Team SharePoint maintenance
- Microsoft Teams maintenance
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!