Our client is leader in providing cutting-edge Technology to the Telco industry and they are looking for an NFR Test Manager to join their tech team. The ideal candidate will also possess a high degree of self-management, be able to take ownership and work independently, recommend suitable solutions, be personally accountable for the performance and stability of our systems and have excellent all-round communication skills so as to avoid scope creep.
What to expect:
You will have stong Test Management experience and be well versed in stakeholder management up to senior leadership level. Focused on delivery with strong problem-solving skills, highly motivated, and passionate about quality. Take charge of the release and change process so as to avoid scope creep. Avoids unnecessary change requests through strong stakeholder management and holding people to what was committed in releases. Collaborate with Workstream leads to support their delivery of milestones on time, to cost and quality
- Experienced in creating Non-Functional test strategies
- Relevant experience in Security/OAT/Performance
- Good understanding of Performance and Stress Testing of OSS and BSS sub systems
- Define, implement and measure key test KPIs to ensure high test & quality standards are achieved.
- Act as facilitator and decision maker for NFR/perfomance defect resolution during test execution
- Establish principles and practices to help build Performance Engineering practices into all stages of our software development lifecycle.
- Able to develop robust Performance Test Plans, Status Reporting, Test Readiness Reviews
- Knowledge of Performance tools (Load Runner, Jmeter) along with knowledge of Monitoring tools (Dynatrace, Perfmon etc.)
- NFR Requirements analysis, test strategy/planning/test scheduling.
- Responsible for NFR Defect management and Test reporting to Customer
- Proactive risk management.
- Strong Vendor and supplier management.
- Strong skills to resolve conflicts.
- Contribute to and act as a point of decision around test approach, strategy, planning, execution and escalation on behalf of programme & portfolio stakeholders.
- Leads Test Management across a major strategic Transformation programme.
- Manages Test Managers/Test Leads working across multiple projects (5-7).
- Excellent knowledge of the Software Testing Life Cycle and you are able to develop advanced test plans and communicate these effectively to stakeholders.
- Champion continual service improvement in NFR & performance across quality assurance, automation and tooling.
- Expert in testing methodologies, test management and associated practices.
- Expert in ALL test phases – functional, non-functional, OAT, UAT and Security.
- Working knowledge of JIRA to own defect management lifecycle.
- Ability to drive issues to closure and work well within a deadline-driven environment.
Our focus on helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives.
By providing coaching at a team level we assess delivery environments in order to recommend engineering practices, tailored to the client’s needs.
Benefits Include but not exclusive;
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- A fast paced and exciting working environment
- Competitive Benefits Package