Software Development, London
Join NTT DATA in the UK and you will be joining a growing company where you will be more than just another employee. With an entrepreneurial attitude you will have the opportunity to grow your career and stand out from the crowd. At NTT DATA we help develop innovative business and IT for some of the most respected organisations in the public and private sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Ops Engineer to join our existing team to focus on helping our clients deliver results against some of their most complex business and technology initiatives.
As a Data Ops Engineer at NTT DATA UK, you reduce the end-to-end cycle time for getting value from data. You are an advocate for best software and data engineering practices.
- Building and orchestrating data pipelines for ingesting, storing and processing large datasets using cloud or On premise system.
- Data and pipeline validation, since trustworthy and qualitative data is important to you.
- Automating as much as possible using CI/CD best practices.
- Researching and evaluating new tools and methodologies to see how we might work better with data.
- Working alongside developers, designers and data scientists in teams.
What to expect:
- SQL Server and Administration
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts and Data Modelling Techniques (Star Schema, Data Vault etc)
- Experience of big data engineering environment delivering data pipelines, and ETL concepts
- Develop automated reports to monitor daily ETL processes to ensure all feeds are loading into the data warehouse as expected (Kinesis)
- Interrogate platform data sources using SQL & python. SQL skills for pipeline development and analysis
- Working knowledge in Python and/or Java is added advantage
- Experience working in cloud platform (AWS) will be an advantage.
- Working on Snowflake data warehouse
- Working on DBT tool to load data into snowflake
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate eachother's success and are always honest with eachother. When we work together we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as Private, Public Sector, etc.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- …And much more!