Project / Programme Management, Berkshire (Reading)
We are currently looking for a Digital Portfolio Lead with solid digital project management experience to join our NTT DATA team. Our mission is to build a strong and cohesive community of Project and Programme Managers to support our Tier 1 Telecommunication, Media and Technology clients to build and improve their digital infrastructure and tackle a great variety of technology challenges by leveraging our unparalleled industry knowledge.
As a Digital Portfolio Lead at NTT DATA UK, you will bring proven stakeholder management, financial management, negotiation and conflict management skills, along with proven experience in Digital projects and programmes, ideally in a Telco environment.
The role requires your in-depth understanding and experience of project planning processes, techniques and methodologies in multi-disciplinary and commercial environments. It would be a great asset for you to have a Project Management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, etc.) and/or an Agile certification.
What to expect:
In this role, you and your team will be responsible for defining, assessing the impact of, scheduling and managing through delivery the project demand (commonly new product launches and sales process changes) for digital change and transformation. The team inclused design, delivery management, QA and digital production professionals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead an ever shifting portfolio of digital change projects
- Ensure NTT DATA's clients first and quality principles are upheld on an ongoing basis
- Team leadership for multi-disciplinary digital design and delivery management team
- Continual support and assurance for projects within portfolio, point of escalation and support in leading the delivery team
- Accountable for ensuring all digital delivery is completed against approved governing artifacts including architecture, security and privacy controls
- Responsible for assurance and monitoring ongoing NTT DATA demand, resourcing and delivery quality to align to client delivery demand
- Chair digital engagement board assessing and triage-ing all incoming digital demand across teams
- Consult with wider client delivery organisation in planning forward Digital delivery impacts and demand
In this role, you will join our Project and Programme Management practice which aims to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as Insurance, Public Sector, etc.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- A vibrant community of 100+ project and programme management professionals to learn from and share knowledge and best practices
- …And much more!