Security Solution Architect (SC Cleared)
Technical Consultancy, London
We are currently recruiting an SC Cleared Security Architect to join our highly capable Technology Consulting team. If you are a passionate technologist with a strong security consulting background. If you are obsessive about the use of technology to solve business problems, and if you are strongly delivery focused we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career while helping our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges.
We are seeking someone who has worked in security consultancy roles across a wide range of technologies. It is a varied role and you could be working on multiple user segments and technology domains at any one time. This is a great opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in technology transformation, working within our Public Services sector
What to expect:
It starts with amazing people, challenging projects and a work environment that supports the creation of tangible solutions that make an impact.
You will need to have a broad security consulting background and have previous experience at an enterprise level with multi sites.
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following criteria:-
Track record of:
- Trusted client advisory and consulting relating to Information and Cyber Security risk and strategy
- Outcome-based approach to translate business strategy and requirements into security architecture and solutions via structured risk-based approaches
Working knowledge of:
- Enterprise and Information Security risk and the implications of Data Privacy
- ISO, ITIL, NIST, SANS, COBIT, TOGAF and SABSA good practice methodologies and frameworks
- NCSC good practice, standards and advisories including MCSS
- HMG Security Policy Framework (SPF)
- IT Data Governance
- Data protection Impact assessments and risk analysis
- DPA, GDPR and PECR
- Likely to have the following certification or demonstrable experience
- § CISSP
- § ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Extensive, multi-year client-facing project and presentation experience in a professional services consultancy.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.
- Strong influencer, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with delivery partners and senior levels within the organisation
- Must be able to interface with and manage relationships with architects, business people, and technologists at senior levels, showing competence in all three areas.
- Experience managing enterprise-scale hardware and software suppliers, subcontractors, and other systems integrators.
- Experience managing client relationships at C and director levels in FTSE-100 or equivalent companies.
- Extensive experience of the Public Services domain required.