At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees.
In order to achieve our goals, our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Salesforce Technical Architect you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and how we build a better future for our people, our business and our society. We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential.
Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people, because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply! As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join our Customer Engagement department in London to work within the government administration sector.
•Provide Salesforce Technical Architecture for client delivery projects
• Leading the overall architecture of the Salesforce solution and design of complex solution components (e.g. integration, security, custom development)
• Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
• Ensuring that the solution accurately reflects and meets the defined expectations of the business (functional requirements and process perspective, proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored)
• Identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches
• Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed technical solutions
• Articulate the benefits and risks to a (technical) solution’s feasibility and functionality
• Follow and understand new Salesforce product and (technical) capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions
• Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions and provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
• Demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking and client presentations
• Coach and mentor junior technical team members
• Support in interviewing prospective candidates
•At least 5+ years of CRM domain experience
• Experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform from a technical perspective
• Ability to define the system architecture and landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states
• Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and define solutions that support this by leveraging the Salesforce platforms and products in the best way
• Experience in designing and developing software components and solutions
• Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, ReST) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
• Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
• Have creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
• Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to clients
• Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
• Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
• Other desirable experience: App Cloud, Heroku and Lightning UI / component experience
• Ideally with Salesforce Cloud Consultant/ Salesforce Developer/Architect Certifications
• Ideally with BPSS clearance
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future we can spend more time in some of our offices, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example. We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
• A people focused business
• Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!