Project / Programme Management, London
Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
What you'll be doing:
NTT DATA UK is looking for a Murex Delivery Manager to join our growing Banking and Financial Markets practice.
Managing the Run the Bank Murex team for Business Change requests. You will:
- Manage the resources in this team (time-allocation over multiple requests, facilitating in the communication with the Business, supporting in any technical request they might have). Resources are allocated both onsite and nearshore
- Manage the meeting on the architectural design of Murex changes and approve the solution design for any change that is released in Murex production (Project change or Run the Bank request)
- Liaise with the multiple Business Areas to prioritise their requests, update them on the status of each development that is in progress, update on the progress of New Product Process, update them on the status of the next production releases. Furthermore you will be the main point of contact for any issue and/or concern raised by the Business on the releases and the main point of escalation
- Liaise with the multiple Technology teams in the bank to coordinate the Murex developments and Murex releases
- Manage the Run the Bank testing team, which support the full testing cycle for the any Murex change. Deep knowledge in P&L and Cashflow reconciliation, simulation view, pricing, deals booking, Workflow, Datamart, Mxtest and control-m is required
- Manage the testing strategy and monthly regression test cycle for Run the Bank Murex team;
- Manage the monthly release cycle: scope definition, timeline definition, make sure that the due date is met with all the changes in scope, manage regression test cycle and validate test results, responsible for giving the green light to monthly release and support them during the weekend
Product scope: Commodities (Energy, Precious metals, Base metals), FX, IRD, CDS, Bonds and MM
Domain Knowledge: Mx3 (3.1)
What you'll need:
To be successful in the role, you should possess
- 8-10 years of working experience in Murex, with experience in Project Management in Murex implementation;
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with formal management techniques (work plans, status reporting, issue and risk management, financial tracking, earned value, etc.)
- Ability to work independently in high stress situations while following a project delivery methodology
- Strong stakeholder management & influencing skills
- Strong communicator with strong presentation skills
- Strong Murex Knowledge in FO, DataMart, Market Risk and Workflow modules
Capital Markets Skills
- trade lifecycle support (booking of deals, Market operations, etc…)
- Pre-Trades Rules and Lookup Tables, Booking sequences implementation
- Curves configuration: Set up of rates curves assignment, curve structures, market rate sheets, revaluation rate curves. Credit curves import
- Pricing: Portfolio simulation views, e-tradepad
- P&L and cashflow explanation, Simulation
- Market Data
- OSP configuration
- Datamart and Market Risk
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.