Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment.
What you'll be doing:
We are a rapidly growing business with a huge investment in SAP and you will be initially looking after the SAP SD for one of our key accounts while working closely with our Head of SAP and the rest of the team.
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support for incidents reported to the service desk in line with SLA when not working directly on project related activities.
- Design & deliver technical/functional solutions against specifications and blueprints in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Complete unit and integration testing of developments in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales.
- Deliver regular release items (problems and requests) understanding business requirements and completing the design, build, testing and deployment of functional components.
- Support the acceptance and implementation of new functional solutions into the production environment ensuring relevant support documentation is available.
- Develop and deliver release notes and key user training for all new or enhanced application functionality.
- Complete detailed solution documentation for functional solutions.
- Provide technical expertise in systems applications within a nominated function.
- Keep abreast of advances of available technologies and best practice to identify and exploit new opportunities.
What you'll need:
It is our expectation that successful applicants should be able to demonstrate many, if not all of the experience and skills listed below:
- Subject Matter Expert for SAP Sales & Distribution module
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP SD functional Development / Support
- Specific knowledge of SAP SD module including:
- Intercompany Sales
- Pricing Conditions
- Credit Limits
- Project Sales Orders
- Sales Invoicing
- Integration with SAP Finance/Controlling for Project/Sales Accounting
- Reporting of Sales/Revenues/Intrastat
- Customer Invoices/Statements configuration
- Report writing/queries
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP modules.
- Completed at least 1 significant full systems implementation lifecycle
- Completed solution configuration for primary module
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment
- Experience of systems development and project management methodologies
- Understanding of ASAP and experience in delivering solutions within ASAP methodology
Our SAP team are market leaders in their fields, working on some of the most exciting projects and up-to-date technologies, to explore a sample of the work we have been doing and meet some of the team click the following link-
NTT DATA UK is committed and in a unique position to offer a fulfilling consultancy career. A low ego organisation with key values around Diversity and Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility and an inclusive progressive agenda where employees can play an active part.
Benefits Include but not exclusive;
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- A fast paced and exciting working environment
- Extensive training and skills advancement
- Competitive Benefits Package
- And much more