Software Development, London
Who we are:
NTT DATA UK is looking for a MS Application Solution Architect to join our growing practise.
The roles requires a hands-on contributor as well as providing technical leadership and support to the team(s) in order to manage and deliver successful solutions.
Designing and delivering complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods.
You will coordinate or lead teams of Engineers and DevOps Consultant. The teams will support some of our Tier 1 clients in their digital journey to build and manage the lifecycle of platforms and products using the latest tools, technologies and frameworks to develop cutting edge solutions that help organisations succeed.
What you'll be doing:
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Being a hands-on contributor as well as providing technical leadership and support to the team(s) in order to manage and deliver successful solutions.
- Designing and delivering complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods.
- Being a trusted technical advisor to customers and solving complex technical challenges, and establishing credibility and deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers’ organization.
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Ensuring the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
What you'll need:
In order to be successful in this role, you will have proven experience in and a solid understanding of most of the following:
- Experience working with solutions based on ASP.Net, .Net Core, Azure API gateway, Docker, Entity Framework, SQL, No-SQL and Micro-Services is essential.
- Experience with Azure Service Bus (or other service bus variant) and Event Based Architectures.
- Solid experience working with Architecture Methods (Micro-Service architecture and patterns, API Design, UML, Solution Architecture, etc.) and of development (back end and front end) and documentation tools.
- Strong knowledge of the entire software development lifecycle and experience in incremental delivery of software products.
- Significant experience with agile development methods & tooling e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Jira & Confluence and leading and working in agile teams.
- Experience of using modern software development toolsets including DevOps, Continuous Integration and Delivery and Cloud.
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods, along with broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration.
- Responsive JS Frameworks experience such as React or Angular a big plus.
- Experience with integration with MS Dynamics is a big plus.
You should currently be Security Cleared or willing to go through the process.
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other's success and are always honest with each other to ensure we grow together. We aim to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. Our focus on clients, teamwork and foresight forms our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month
- A MacBook or laptop
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment within new industries and technologies in both Private and Public Sectors, including Insurance, Automotive, Financial, Government and more.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- Support for training and upskilling
- Industry leading employer pension contributions
…And much more!