Who we are:
You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
You will be joining the finance team of a rapidly growing IT and professional services organisation providing support to the G&A function as well as working closely with the rest of the finance team and the wider business. This will involve both reporting and influencing performance as well as providing commercial and analytical support to fuel growth and profitability.
We are passionate about delivery and live the NTT DATA values in parallel with a healthy work / life balance and a great team spirit.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
This role is expected to provide support to ensure the G&A function heads have a full understanding of the financial impact of internal and external commercial and operational factors that influence their performance and P&L and use your insights to influence their decision making to deliver strategic financial business support that helps to fuel growth and profitability.
You will be responsible for:
• Working closely with the G&A functional heads to track and report on monthly, quarterly and annual performance versus forecast and budget. Support in providing regular insightful reporting, analysis and interpretation of their results for the Monthly Service Line Reviews.
• Provide reporting of finance and non-finance metrics.
• Produce analysis and provide ad-hoc analysis to support key business decisions
• Produce monthly forecasts, annual budgets and mid-term Strategic plans.
• Provide full Commercial Financial support and modelling to influence the strategic direction of the business.
• Support the month end process and results review
• Provide support and cover for other members of Finance Team when required.
• Ensure the business operates within the financial controls and procedures set by the NTT DATA Group
• Ad-hoc tasks/other projects as required
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
• A people focused business
• Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
• A varied client base
• …And much more!