Project / Programme Management, London
You are an SAP Programme Manager with a background within implementation, continuous improvement and support. You are client facing and keen to join one of the World’s largest technology firms and their rapidly growing SAP Practice.
What to expect:
On an initial day to basis, within your project work you will be usually working on the following
- Managing a geographically dispersed team to deliver continually evolving SAP Solutions
- Ensure that both the teams of Functional and Technical Consultants are joined up and feeling both valued and productive.
- Leading pre-sales and commercial activities for key clients
- Analysis of the project requirements, definition of the deliverables and contribution to the definition of the business case and of the financial modelling.
- Implementation of a consistent programme / portfolio management methodology ensuring that the project teams conform to appropriate governance.
- Implementation of structured development and performance management programmes for the team including objective setting, regular reviews, feedback and training.
- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders to keep them up to date with all project requirements, updates and to ensure that you perform as their trusted advisor
You must have experience in most of the following
- Proven track record of experience in managing all aspects of the project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to the executive team.
- Ability to oversee the SAP project to provide metrics for reporting to the leadership team Develop and oversee detailed project plans.
- Proven experience with Sales and Pre Sales activities
- Experience with SAP Activate methodology and SAP project budget control
- Desired SAP Functional background on Manufacturing or Finance
- Align with functional teams to Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management having a broad business impact.
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans. Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Motivate the work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders. Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates.
You will be excited to join a growing team who value your work. You will want to contribute to the practice, building a strong relationship with the Head of SAP and the wider team and to progress your career as an SAP Programme Manager.
.To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following benefits:
- 25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as Insurance, Public Sector, etc.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- …And much more!