Project / Programme Management, London
We are looking for a highly capable Enterprise Agility consultant with Agile coaching experience to join our growing Enterprise Agility practice. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading agile adoption in organisations by coaching leadership, Agile teams, Product Owners and other stakeholders. We are looking for someone who appreciate both waterfall and agile practices and would be capable of guiding our most complex programmes through Agile transformation.
You will be expected to coach diverse teams and senior client stakeholders in a variety of contexts, covering multiple sectors, including telecoms and media, banking, insurance, and public sector.
You are a servant leader with a ‘can do’ attitude able to work under your own initiative, often in challenging but highly rewarding environment.
To succeed in this role, you will need to demonstrate most of the following:
- Certified Scrum Master
- SAFe Programme Consultant (SPC) certification is preferable
- At least 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master and Agile Coach
- At least 3 years of experience developing, leading and facilitating teams
- Strong influencer in adoption of Agile practices, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with clients, suppliers and internal teams
- Must be a people person with passion for developing teams and people
- Technical knowledge and ability to consult and support implementation of agile tools such as JIRA/Confluence to drive transparency and accountability across organisation including relevant metrics to show progress and improvements
- Experience and deep understanding of software development lifecycle and processes
- Experience in client-facing projects
- Preferably previous technical delivery experience across multiple streams: analysis, design, build, integration, test, infrastructure / deployment / DevOps
What to expect:
In this role, you will mainly be responsible for the following:
- Lead Agile adoption through coaching and facilitation in a client lead environment
- Motivate and inspire Agile teams in adopting agile practices while continuously delivering a value to the client
- Act as a servant-leader by providing the right support and coaching to client stakeholders such as Business Owners, Product Owners, Product Managers and other client teams
- Support Scrum Masters and Agile Teams in definition and implementation of large scale Agile transformation programmes
- Facilitate problem solving workshops and difficult conversations between client stakeholders and Agile teams to help to resolve impediments
- Develop people and teams by providing coaching and encouraging relentless improvements
- Adopt the right agile practices and tools from Lean, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, LeSS as appropriate
Our Project Management practice is our UK professional community that provides individuals access to mentoring, subject matter expertise, support and training, to help each other grow and reach their career goals. We have experienced Project Managers (PMs) in leading traditional client-side delivery initiatives, technical solution integration and service delivery, business change programmes, as well as providing clients advisory and coaching support through our team of certified Scaled Agile Programme Consultants and SAFe Practitioners. We are looking for individuals who also share and embody our core values of Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight, and that lead by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- The opportunity, as we grow, to move between our expanding industry portfolios across Telco Media, Public Sector, Insurance, Manufacturing & Automotive and Banking, etc.
- An online training platform with 3,000+ courses, accessible at any time, to help you sharpen your PM skills and to further your knowledge across a wide range of related disciplines
- A vibrant community of 120+ project and programme management professionals, to learn and share knowledge and best practice experiences
- …And much, much more!