Data Delivery Lead - Insurance
Project / Programme Management, London
Who we are:
Our mission is to build a strong and cohesive community of Project and Programme Managers to partner with our clients in the Insurance sector. We strive to support our customers in building and improving their digital services and tackle a great variety of technology challenges by leveraging the knowledge and expertise of our highly specialised Insurance teams.
What you'll be doing:
We are currently looking for an experienced Delivery Lead with strong stakeholder management skills as well as a solid technical understanding and curiosity to explore new technologies and trends.
Ideally, you have at least some experience in the London Insurance Market and, overall, you come with a solid understanding of the Insurance industry.
From a technical perspective, we would love to meet someone with experience delivering Data projects, in particular data warehousing. In addition, we expect some hands-on experience in the following domains: Business Objects Data Services (BODS), Business Objects (BO), Snowflake, Azure / AWS Cloud Services.
What you'll need:
As a Delivery Lead in our Insurance practice, you will be responsible for ensuring that your team delivers impeccable quality products and services to our clients. You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead planning process, including pro-actively anticipating opportunities for synergies and alignment with other ongoing data projects;
- Manage onshore / offshore development team, including their recruitment and onboarding;
- Be first point of contact with client stakeholders, including infrastructure, security, testing, business stakeholders;
- Plan and lead working sessions with the client, being able to bridge the gap between business stakeholders and our development team;
- Create project artefacts e.g. project plans, status updates, options analysis and present them to the extended project team;
- Contribute towards wider team management activities e.g. financials, risks / issues, resourcing.
Our Project Management practice is our UK professional community that provides individuals access to mentoring, subject matter expertise, support and training, to help each other grow and reach their career goals. We have experienced Project Managers in leading traditional client-side delivery initiatives, technical solution integration and service delivery, business change programmes, as well as providing clients advisory and coaching support through our team of certified Scaled Agile Programme Consultants and SAFe Practitioners. We are looking for individuals who also share and embody our core values of Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight, and that lead by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- The opportunity, as we grow, to move between our expanding industry portfolios across Telco Media, Public Sector, Insurance, Manufacturing & Automotive and Banking, etc.
- An online training platform with 3,000+ courses, accessible at any time, to help you sharpen your PM skills and to further your knowledge across a wide range of related disciplines
- A vibrant community of 120+ project and programme management professionals, to learn and share knowledge and best practice experiences
…And much, much more!