Software Development, London
You are an SAP eWM Consultant with an extremely hands-on background in implementing solutions. Keen to join one of the World’s largest technology firms and develop your career, you are client facing, passionate about providing the best solutions and keen to contribute to a rapidly growing SAP Practice.
What to expect:
What to Expect
On an initial day to basis, within your project work you will be usually working on the following
- Design & deliver technical/functional solutions against specifications and blueprints in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Complete unit and integration testing of developments in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales.
- Deliver regular release items (problems and requests) understanding business requirements and completing the design, build, testing and deployment of functional components.
- For small projects, report to the Plant Maintenance solution lead to aid delivery of the project scope of work.
- The role communicates internally with business users and externally with SAP.
- Support the acceptance and implementation of new functional solutions into the production environment ensuring relevant support documentation is available.
- Develop and deliver release notes and key user training for all new or enhanced application functionality.
- Complete detailed solution documentation for functional solutions.
- Provide technical expertise in systems applications within a nominated function.
- Keep abreast of advances of available technologies and best practice to identify and exploit new opportunities.
You must have experience in most of the following
- Subject Matter Expert for SAP WM Module
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP eWM functional Development / Support
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing/assembly environment
- Specific knowledge of SAP eWM/WM module including:
Transfer Orders / Requirements
Goods In/Out and internal Warehouse Process
3rd Party Warehousing
Serial Number Management
Project Stock Management
Use of Mobile Applications
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP modules.
- Completed at least 1 significant full systems implementation lifecycle
- Completed solution configuration for primary module
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment
- Experience of systems development and project management methodologies
You will be excited to join a growing team who value your work. You will want to contribute to the practice, building a strong relationship with the Head of SAP and the wider team and to progress your career as an SAP eWM Consultant.