NTT DATA are hiring an SDET Consultant who wants to take the next step in their career. You will be keen to learn new technologies, tools, methodologies and take an innovative approach to solving complex issues.
- Work with a variety of clients advising on appropriate methodology, tooling and strategy for testing any particular technical stack
- Implementation of BDD and TDD as part of an Agile delivery team
- Advise clients on best practices and why certain design patterns are adopted and the problems they solve
- Coaching teams and individuals in tools and engineering practices
- Breaking down organisational silo’s by removing barriers, automating processes and workflows
What to expect:
- Design and development of test automation frameworks using modern open source tooling
- Delivers best practice test automation strategies by developing automated tests at the right level - Unit, API and UI
- Creates and configures continuous integration solutions for different technologies and tools
- Experience implementing best practice test automation strategies
- Experience of teaching and coaching teams and individuals in tools and engineering practices
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA’s.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!