PMO Analyst - Telecommunications
Project / Programme Management, London
Our requirement is for a PMO Analyst to join our existing team and be responsible for providing ongoing PMO support across a portfolio of projects within our Telco Media Business Unit.
This role will report directly into the PMO Manager but will also work with a number of Delivery Managers or Lead Project Managers to monitor and control key areas of the project management methodology to support the delivery of various projects and programmes across the business.
What to expect:
- Responsible for project administration and documentation. Acts as the advocate for best practices across the PMO, and facilitate the sharing of best practice between team members
- Take a lead role in the implementation of new initiatives within the PMO, including the introduction of new processes, procedures and accompanying IT solutions as required
- Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio, and monitor compliance of projects and programmes and highlight reports, plans, risk and issue registers and lessons learned logs, directly challenging any poor practice with consultants and managers
- Understands the project roadmap and pipeline requirements to report on and validate the project and programme roadmap (progress, resource, budget, risks & issues) providing a central view to the business
- Develop excellent working relationships with all individuals within the team, whilst exerting and maintaining a strong level of authority with respect
- Ensure that all new projects are set up correctly on Finance, Resourcing and Project Management systems in accordance with documented business approvals.
- Ensure that any third parties assigned to projects are under contract and that their Purchase Orders correctly reflect their planned project allocation.
- Collect, consolidate and analyse program and project data to support effective decision making
- Perform project accounting tasks (e.g. SAP timesheet mgmt, forecast adjustments, invoicing, third party resource usage) and support project managers on financials
- Fully understand the account roadmap and account requirements to report on and validate the project and programme roadmap (progress, resource, budget, risks and issues) providing a central view to the business
- Prepare decks for management meetings
- Looking after reports Project status Change request Client site working with client and with client projects & procedures
- Manage project budgets
- Executive Meetings (ESG, Interlock, EC):
- E2E support (deck creation, invitation status report, action follow-up, decision logs, milestone reviews)
- Change Control
- Create and maintain Change Request log
- Track progress of Change Requests
- Change Request analytics
- Finance Management:
- E2E Month-end process
- Regular reviews with stakeholders on forecasts & actuals
- Month-end financial report
- Ad-Hoc financial analysis
- Support PM (if required) and provide guidance to PM for completing the PAT, Financial Control Document and IC document
- Team Support:
- Weekly Programme Meeting support
- Project/Programme RAID logs and meetings
- Resource Capacity Management
- Support for All hands calls
- Creation of Communication Packs for meetings
- Action logs from the meeting and tracking the same
- Team Communication / Document Repository Software maintenance
- Team SharePoint maintenance
- Microsoft Teams maintenance
- Experience of working in a similar role, ideally with a Consulting and IT services organisation ideally within the Telecoms domain
- Good working knowledge of project / programme management methodologies including both waterfall and agile
- Strong analytical, interpretation and reporting skills are essential
- Good understanding and experience of project delivery and acceptance processes
- Excellent people skills, with an ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the business
- Advanced IT skills (including MS Excel, MS Office (more generally), MS Visio
- Strong finance management experience
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!