Impact, Epworth House London
What you'll be doing:
We are currently recruiting a Cyber Security Consultant to join our highly capable Technology Consulting practice. If you are a passionate technologist with a strong Security Consulting background, if you are obsessive about the use of technology to solve business problems, and if you are strongly delivery focused we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career while helping our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges.
What you'll need:
This is a great opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in helping to shape our client’s transformation journeys. Using your Consultative background you will be
- Evaluating cyber / technical Security requirements
- Drawing upon your Strong Cyber Security Architecture experience and shaping / testing client requirements and use cases
- Defining strategic Cyber options, conceptual and logical architectures, and roadmaps
- Identifying Cyber risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Designing Enterprise Architecture (SABSA / TOGAF / etc.), good Cyber Security practices ( CIS / NCSC / etc.), and relevant UK Cyber Regulation and Standards.
- Driving the use of Cyber / Technology Security Controls Frameworks (NIST / ISO / ISF / COBIT / etc.) and using this to implement solutions.
- Taking both clients and colleagues on a journey with you. Backed up by the concepts and principles supporting 'Secure by Design' and 'Zero Trust'
- Defining and implementing security controls across multiple layers of the IT architecture stack (essential) and experienced in shaping a variety of end to end Cyber Security control requirements across; application, systems and infrastructure, in Cloud (inc. O365, AWS, Azure) and On-Prem.
- To continue your personal growth attaining any necessary further cyber security qualifications and learning
It starts with amazing people, challenging projects and a work environment that supports the creation of tangible solutions that make an impact.
You will need to have a broad security consulting background and have previous experience
- Hold a current SC clearance, or able to obtain SC clearance
- Extensive, multi-year client-facing project and presentation experience in a professional services consultancy.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.
- Strong influencer, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with delivery partners and senior levels within the organisation
- Must be able to interface with and manage relationships with architects, business people, and technologists at senior levels, showing competence in all three areas.
- Experience managing enterprise-scale hardware and software suppliers, subcontractors, and other systems integrators.
- Experience managing client relationships at C and director levels in FTSE-100 or equivalent companies or extensive experience of the Public Services domain required.