Impact, Epworth House London
What you'll be doing:
We are currently recruiting a Security Consultant to join our highly capable Technology Consulting practice. If you are a passionate technologist with a strong security consulting background, if you are obsessive about the use of technology to solve business problems, and if you are strongly delivery focused we can provide an excellent platform to develop your career while helping our clients tackle some of their biggest challenges.
This is a great opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in helping to shape our client’s transformation journeys.
What you'll need:
It starts with amazing people, challenging projects and a work environment that supports the creation of tangible solutions that make an impact.
Using your broad security consulting background and previous experience at an enterprise level with multi-vendor, multi-site and multi-cloud implementations. You will be
- Collecting and analysing business, organisational, operational and technical Information Security requirements
- Leading and Implementing Information Security Architecture; shaping / testing of client requirements and use cases
- Defining strategic options, conceptual and logical architectures, road mapping and guiding teams
- Identifying risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Using and further increasing your strong knowledge of enterprise architecture (SABSA/TOGAF/etc.), Security good practices (CIS/NCSC/etc.), relevant UK Security Regulation and Standards (PCI-DSS / GDPR / etc.)
- Providing internal and external guidance around System / Design Thinking and use of Security Control Frameworks (NIST / ISO / ISF / COBIT / etc.)
- Being a client facing architect and using your already very Strong Expertise in Security Architecture (covering Governance, Policy, Operation and Architecture)
- Ownership of clients’ journeys in both Security design and implementation
- Delivery on the basis of such concepts and principles as supporting 'Secure by Design' and 'Zero Trust'
- Shaping a variety of end to end Information Security control requirements in; application, systems and infrastructure, for both Cloud (inc. O365, AWS, Azure) and On-Prem.
- Continually developing personally with relevant security certification and learning
You need to be client facing, low-ego and keen to learn and develop in a practice that really develops and values in Technology Consultants. A Strong consulting pedigree and experience in the following is key
- Hold a current SC clearance, or able to obtain SC clearance
- Extensive, multi-year client-facing project and presentation experience in a professional services consultancy.
- Ability to operate in demanding situations whilst still having relentless drive to deliver with enthusiasm.
- Strong influencer, with a wide range of styles, having ability to build good working relationships with delivery partners and senior levels within the organisation
- Must be able to interface with and manage relationships with architects, business people, and technologists at senior levels, showing competence in all three areas.
- Experience managing enterprise-scale hardware and software suppliers, subcontractors, and other systems integrators.
- Experience managing client relationships at C and director levels in FTSE-100 or equivalent companies or extensive experience of the Public Services domain required.