Project / Programme Management, Birmingham
Our mission is to build a strong and cohesive community of Project and Programme Managers to support our Tier 1 Telecommunication, Media and Technology clients to build and improve their digital infrastructure and tackle a great variety of technology challenges by leveraging our unparalleled industry knowledge.
Please note that this role is for a 6 month FTC initially, with the possibility of extension or conversion to permanent.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for the following experience:
- 5-7 years of experience working as a Scrum Master
- Solid knowledge and understanding of agile approaches like Kanban and Scrum
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, and other project management tools
- Experience working in a telecommunications environment would be beneficial
- Any Agile or Project Management related qualifications would be nice to have
What to expect:
As a Scrum Master at NTT DATA UK, you will work alongside one of our Telecommunication clients. You will be responsible for providing process leadership and for supporting the teams you work with to develop their own high-performance, organisation-specific Agile approach including Scrum, Kanban and Lean. You will be pivotal to the success of ways of working and continually strive to improve effectiveness. You’ll be recognised as a change agent who cultivates a culture of continuous improvement and help the teams to understand and embrace the Lean & Agile values, principles and practices to create the best experiences.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Work with Agile coaches to identify and develop opportunities in ways of working and to increase the squad’s agile maturity
- Facilitate or guide Agile Ceremonies for the whole team (cross-functional)
- Coach Product Owner in making the most of the process and squad time
- Make sure agile processes are followed correctly
- Mentor, coach and support an agile mindset, values and ways of working
- Supports Product Owner in prioritisation processes including OKRs, roadmaps
Our Project Management practice aims to build a strong professional community where each individual can mentor others and be mentored, and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as Insurance, Public Sector, etc.
- An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
- A vibrant community of 100+ project and programme management professionals to learn from and share knowledge and best practices
…And much more!