Business Analyst - Telecommunications
Business Consultancy, London
What you'll be doing:
NTT DATA UK is looking for Business Analysts with extensive Telecoms industry experience to join our UK team, supporting our established Tier 1 Telco Media clients. At NTT DATA UK, we support our Telco clients across a variety of technology and digital transformation projects by leveraging our unparalleled industry knowledge.
What you'll need:
- Understanding of delivery methodologies such as waterfall and agile
- General understanding of business systems and networks (BSS, OSS)
- Business process design and improvement
- Mapping customer journeys
- Analysing, documenting and managing business requirements and providing functional assurance
- Deliverables and acceptance definition, building, managing and validating Requirements Traceability
- Communications planning and management
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Interacting with clients, both internal and external, to supply information.
- Delivery - BA deliverables planning and management & workshop planning and facilitation
- Conducting impact assessment and supporting business change activities
- Preparing / Reviewing user acceptance test scenarios and scripts
- Producing and presenting reports, business cases and other client deliverables
- Assisting with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training.
- Primary and secondary research gathering.
- Experience of working as a business analyst in a major consultancy and the ability to demonstrate core consulting values
- An appreciation of telecommunication and media market trends
- An understanding of core telecommunication business processes
- Excellent client facing skills
- Ability to independently drive one’s deliverable sand workstream independently
- Working collaboratively with clients and delivery teams to deliver a first class service
- Experience and understanding of end to end system integration deliveries
- A sound approach to problem solving and adapt rapidly to changing situations as well as customer’s ways of working.
- A very high standards of written, spoken and presentation English.
- Knowledge of the change control process and the ability to analyse change to minimise impact on requirements and implementation