Information Technology, West Midlands
We are recruiting for an experienced Network Engineer to join our expanding Infrastructure team
- To provide BAU operational support across a wide range of customer network infrastructure, including health checks and reporting.
- Managing incidents, problems, requests and changes in line with ITIL best practice and ensuring that SLA's are maintained.
- Delivery of project-related tasks such as the installation of new network equipment
- Creation of network diagrams and documentation
- Ensure that customer environments adhere to established standards and frameworks, meeting any compliance requirements at all times.
- To input into the design and implementation of new network platforms, including the creation of associated documentation (HLD / LLD, support documentation etc.)
- A high-level of technical knowledge and experience of core networking technologies in enterprise-level deployments.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disicpline incidents and problems.
- Detailed technical knowledge of multi-vendor network technologies gained in a hands-on technical support role.
- Hands-on experience of firewall and security appliance configuration and maangement.
- ITIL certification and experience of working within the framework.
- SC level security clearance is desirable but not essential.