Technical Delivery Manager
Project / Programme Management, London
You have a hands-on technical background and a natural ability to engage with stakeholders across a business. Having developed in to a Delivery Lead, you have remained passionate about Technology and use this to be the person who not only drives the delivery, but works as the translator between the Architects, Client and Account Teams.
What to expect:
In this role, you will lead the execution of profitable professional digital service delivery for NTT DATA UK bringing together the different service capabilities and propositions on behalf of the client and NTT DATA UK. This role will align on delivery approach, tools and processes with other accounts, sharing good practices and supporting technology solutions initiatives where relevant.
You will be working closely with Client Partners and Business Unit Heads, and leading the execution team. Your day to day will involve the following.
- Management of demand planning, forecasting, budgeting and prioritisation of project work within the team.
- Defining, leading and monitoring all team delivery, ensuring adherence to delivery methodology, quality and architectural principles, to deliver business goals and minimise technical debt.
- Driving continuous improvement in methods, technology choices and skills by challenging, innovating and evolving the status quo.
- Being the point of escalation from clients’ perspective for delivery issues.
- Recruitment, retention and performance management of talent both onshore and offshore.
- Supporting and working with client partners to enable account growth.
- Understanding of client’s strategic objectives and tailoring NTT DATA UK services and approaches to enable client to achieve their strategy journey.
- May be required to manage transition of services incoming or outgoing to offshore and nearshore locations.
- Delivery and customer satisfaction on all client engagements along with full compliance to SLAs/KPIs.
- And much more……
- Expert understanding of Agile delivery frameworks, processes, practices tools and why they are important, along with a strong understanding of digital product development, usage and application.
- Demonstrated experience of delivering Change Programs and Application Support services across multiple industries.
- Demonstrated experience at overseeing and managing large and complex accounts with hands on experience of working in an Onshore / Offshore model.
- Ability to lead and coach large cross-functional teams.
- Extensive experience managing very large third party relationships across geographies and/or industries.
- Advanced ability to implement delivery transformation programs to re-engineer delivery cost model