Project / Programme Management, University Hospitals Leicester
Who we are:
Our requirement is for a PMO Analyst to join our existing team and be responsible for providing ongoing PMO support across the core service.
This role will work with a number of Delivery Managers or Lead Project Managers to monitor and control key areas of the project management methodology to support the delivery of various projects and programmes across the business.
What you'll be doing:
• Experience of working in a similar role, ideally with a Consulting and IT services organisation.
• Good working knowledge of project / programme management methodologies including both waterfall and agile
• Strong analytical, interpretation and reporting skills are essential
• Good understanding and experience of project delivery and acceptance processes
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels of the business
• Experienced IT skills (including MS Excel, MS Office (more generally), MS Visio
• Strong finance management experience
What you'll need:
- Responsible for project administration and documentation. Acts as the advocate for best practices across the PMO, and facilitate the sharing of best practice between team member
- Experienced in the production of processes and flow charts.
- Maintain the core service forecast and regularly update for quarterly review by senior management.
- Update of the core service financials once indexation is finalised year on year
- Manage and maintain the onboarding and offboarding processes to a high standard.
- Accurately maintain the resource tracker for the core service. This will also involve liaising with offshore management.
- Develop excellent working relationships with all individuals within the team, whilst exerting and maintaining a strong level of authority with respect
- Raise monthly invoice for the core services.
- Maintain and submit the monthly holiday forecast centrally within NTT DATA
- Proactively manage the core service RAID log.
- Manage the core service boards - circulating actions and chasing updates for submission dates to be met
- Manage Comms: process comms on a timely basis: including new joiner emails and UHL comms until process moves to the service desk
- Supporting ad hoc CSR activites, eg social events, clothing requirements, courier bookings / delivery of IT equipment.
- Work closely with and cover when needed for the Projects PMO
- Have an onsite presence at the County Hall UHL office.
- Ensure that any third parties assigned to projects are under contract and that their Purchase Orders correctly reflect their planned project allocation.
- Collect, consolidate and analyse program and project data to support effective decision making
- Prepare decks for management meetings
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
A people focused business
Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
A varied client base
…And much more!