Technical Consultancy, London
NTT DATA are hiring a Data Engineer with data warehouse and Azure experience. You will be comfortable with stakeholder engagement and take ownership for the delivery of key solution components.
You will be able to implement data solutions that use the Azure Data Services including the Azure Data Factory (ADF).
What to expect:
- Data engineering using the Azure Data Services.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Interpreting high-level blueprints, reference architectures into low-level design.
- Defining data models and data entity documents.
- Designing and building modern data pipelines and data streams using ADF.
- Batch-processing data solutions.
- Building, testing and deployment of optimised data solutions for analytics and reporting (for example datamarts, views, perspectives, cubes).
- Supporting the planning of data platform services including sizing, configuration, and needs assessment.
- Solid skills in
- Azure ADF to build pipelines & configuring with GIT for CI/CD.
- Optimisation of Power BI dashboards with a focus on usability, performance, flexibility, testability, and standardization.
- Experience with conceptual, logical and physical data modeling and clear understanding about defining data architecture framework, standards and principles.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!