SAP Cloud Technical Architect
Solutions Architecture, London
You are an SAP Cloud Architect with a background within implementation, continuous improvement and support. You are client facing and keen to join one of the World’s largest technology firms and their rapidly growing SAP Practice.
What to expect:
On an initial day to basis, within your project work you will be usually working on the following
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support for incidents reported to the service desk in line with SLA.
- Design & deliver technical/functional solutions against specifications and blueprints in accordance with agreed standards and procedures
- Complete unit and integration testing of developments in line with agreed processes ensuring completion within allocated timescales
- Deliver regular release items (problems and requests) understanding business requirements and completing the design, build, testing and deployment of functional components.
- For small projects, work with the solution lead to deliver overall solution track for the project
- Support the acceptance and implementation of new functional solutions into the production environment ensuring relevant support documentation is available.
- Develop and deliver release notes and key user training for all new or enhanced application functionality.
- Complete detailed solution documentation for functional solutions
- Provide technical expertise in systems applications within a nominated function
You must have experience in most of the following
- Has been the SAP Cloud Technical Lead
- Strong experience as an SAP Basis consultant
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP Technical Architecture
- Specific knowledge of SAP tech Arch module including:
- Journey to cloud
- SAP Cloud migration
- SAP cloud managed services
- System Landscape / Architecture
- Object transports
- Error handling
- Performance tuning
- Problem resolution
- Examination of technical infrastructures
- Transport and printer administration
- Job scheduling
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP modules.
- Completed at least 1 significant full systems implementation lifecycle
- Completed solution configuration for primary module
- Operated in multi-project, matrix managed environment
- Experience of systems development and project management methodologies
- Understanding of ASAP and experience in delivering solutions within ASAP methodology
You will be excited to join a growing team who value your work. You will want to contribute to the practice, building a strong relationship with the Head of SAP and the wider team and to progress your career as an SAP Cloud Architect.