Senior Business Analyst - Telecommunications
Software Development, Berkshire
NTT DATA UK is looking for a Senior Business Analyst with extensive Telecoms industry experience to join our UK team, supporting our established Tier 1 Telco Media clients. At NTT DATA UK, we support our Telco clients across a variety of technology and digital transformation projects by leveraging our unparalleled industry knowledge.
- Leads and defines the strategic approach and influences delivery method across complex projects and programmes of work
- Provides an internal consultancy service to help shape product development roadmaps, identifying opportunities through deep understanding of business drivers
- Gathers and interprets financial information to provide quality input and challenge to business cases.
- Defines goals, objectives and costs for programmes and projects for inclusion in Customer Change Programme. Engages and influences Senior Stakeholders in multiple business areas to scope business needs, identify options for solutions and facilitate effective decision making on investment of capital
- Identifies, shapes and scopes all analysis workstreams on a project or programme, co-ordinating their effective delivery through others (e.g. a team of business analysts)
- Extracts, documents and manages business requirements to help shape identified needs into a business solution and manages traceability throughout delivery lifecycle
- Troubleshoots and resolves analysis issues and risks for projects and programmes; manages escalations to executive level
- Accurately assesses and effectively communicates the impact of business, operational and technical change to stakeholders at all levels including executive level and above
- Oversees the management of requirements traceability through the development life cycle.
- Keeps abreast of business analysis industry best practice and introduces new tools/techniques and approaches.
- Develops best practice and coaches and mentors others to deliver this.
- Extensive experience of business analysis in a multi-disciplined and commercial environment
- A high level of consulting, analytical and problem solving skills, including both business / commercial acumen combined with in-depth knowledge of development life cycles
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing situations and customer’s ways of working
- Strong problem solving and proven negotiation and conflict management skills with the ability to influence at all levels within the organization
- Effectively manage BA delivery scope and changes
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and mentor senior team members
- A practitioner, will have Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) / ISEB Business Analysis Diploma or Certificate of Competency In Business Analysis (CCBA)