Who we are:
At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients and employees.
We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and working across innovative projects that shape your future. We provide all with the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams and we will give you the tools to become the best version of yourself you’d like to see.
We are stronger by supporting people be who they want to be, work how they work best and envision the future through their own uniqueness. We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
Because by supporting each other be who they want to be, work how they work best we bring innovation and we build more opportunities for everyone and a better future for our business, our people and our society.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Level Human Resources Business Partner to partner with senior leads across our organisation. As this role will report into the Director of HR you will be joining our UK Human Resources team and will be responsible for delivering against a people and organisation strategy that:
- Raises the bar on talent and performance
- Builds and strengthens core capabilities
- Be future focussed; anticipate, plan and prepare for future needs of the organisation across the people agenda
- Thinks and acts with a One NTT Global first mindset
- Creates a great place to work
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a global organisation and own your career, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
- Lead the team of HR Business Partners
- Bring thought leadership and expertise to the organisation, working alongside senior leadership teams to enable them to create a brilliant place to work
- Perform pipeline management, accurate people forecasting and resourcing activities in line with the strategic workforce planning model.
- Train, guide and advise managers on the process of remuneration governance, evaluate and review the implementation of the compensation and benefits processes and drive the implementation of all programs.
- Train, guide and advise managers on the organisation’s leadership brand and ensure implementation thereof.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that training and development strategies are in line with business objectives.
- Manage and support HR events calendar, compile reports and HR metrics.
- Market the organisation’s employee value proposition internally and externally.
- Support employee satisfaction and best company to work for surveys.
- Provide ongoing training and education to managers on the performance management process to ensure strategy execution.
- Effectively support to manage and co-ordinate the activities of a human resources team.
- Provide support to direct reports in the achievement of HR goals.
- Observe the external market by analysing human resources trends and recommending improvements to existing procedures, strategies and policies.
- Manage and coordinate initiatives to solve employee and/or management issues.
What you'll need:
- Significant experience of leading transformational change, and developing / delivering against HR strategies that enable business performance
- Experience of working in cross-functional leadership teams that have accountability for business performance and bottom line P&L
- Experience of developing and delivering against a broad HR agenda.
- Experience of successfully delivering in an international, matrix organisation
- Significant experience of coaching and developing others to achieve breakthrough performance (upwards, downwards and sideways)
- Strong experience of building organisational capability for today and tomorrow
- Experienced at instigating and leading cultural and behavioural change at a senior and organisational level
The focus on Clients First, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
Back to search
Email to a friend