You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider, present in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what makes us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
As part of this Modern Workplace role, you will be involved in designing solutions for enterprise clients and forming strong relationships with the client and third parties. Given the nature of our Managed Service clients and sectors you will ideally be SC cleared; or with potential to be SC cleared (dependent upon client assignment).
Furthermore, you will:
• Work with the practice lead for the Microsoft Platform M365 and associated Azure services
• Technical governance and design authority for the M363 services
• Provide leadership and support to senior client stakeholders regarding high-level investigations into best operations for high-level Microsoft practice
• Work with the wider team, to ensure platform integration is properly conducted and maintained to expectations and needs
• Take part in pre-issue/post-issue peer reviews, utilising your expertise and up-to-date knowledge to advise on viability of proposed solution or advise alternatives
• Organise the implementation through constant improvement of information systems, data handing, processes/procedures, organisation and equipment
• Utilise your excellent communication skills and history of client-communication to ensure customers and internal stakeholders are aware of progress and future plans
• Ensure you develop yourself through offered training and collaborative forums to stay up-to-date with emerging Microsoft capabilities to ensure you're offering nothing short of excellence
As a Modern Workplace Solution Architect, you will be responsible for consulting, designing and implementation of the M365 suite. A particular focus on Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint online and OneDrive architecture.
This role will resides within NTT DATA Managed Services and will report to the Head of Modern Workplace and EUC.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Provide our diverse range of customers with agnostic, industry-leading advice, and expertise to help them select the right technology solutions and make the most of them
• Drive enhanced user experiences and digital workspace transformation
• Lead presales opportunities from inception through to handover into delivery
• Aid in go to market message, driving and evangelising our opinion, breadth of capability and experiences to internal teams, customers, and partners
• Act as a senior architect within the Workspace team as well as the wider Solutions group.
• Work with customers, presales and Client Partners to qualify opportunities, understand business and technical requirements and design appropriate solutions using a breadth of workspace and adjacent technologies.
• Produce high quality documentation from solution designs, contribute to RFP responses, business cases, HLDs and SoWs.
• Support the smooth handover of projects into the delivery teams and acting as an escalation point during their life and transition into service
• Explain and evangelise the features, benefits and technical specifications of Workspace and adjacent technologies, solutions and services to internal and external audiences
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA’s.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
A people focused business
Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
A varied client base