You'll be joining the 6th largest IT Service Provider in more than 50 countries. From our roots in Japan, NTT DATA's mission is to facilitate business change and technology transformation across many industries for a better future for our business, people and community. Some of the projects we have supported include the digitising of The Open golf tournament and applying Formula 1 technology to support medical staff at University Hospitals Leicester.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of 'Clients First', 'Teamwork' and 'Foresight' and we achieve these by putting people first.
We support and celebrate our differences and preferences, these are what make us unique. Some of our initiatives, collectively known as “DO Diversity”, aim to create a space for us to learn and get involved in building a truly diverse environment. Our Culture & Ethnicity Network gives our colleagues a platform to share their various backgrounds; Our NINGEN programme allows the new generation of NTT DATA employees around the world to connect and shape the future of our organisation and the “City Gives Back” allows us to support our local community that has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic...and much more!
This is a hybrid role based in Leeds. The successful candidate will have to travel to the customer offices in Leeds 2 times a week.
- Provide analysis services throughout the full project lifecycle from elaboration to post-delivery reviews
- Contributing to and helping to foster disciplined Agile working practices
- Documenting requirements in the form of Epics and User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, and maintaining a well-refined backlog
- Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are considered
- Liaise with the Product, Solutions Architect, UX/UI and Design teams to help create innovative applications and platforms.
- Where appropriate using more formal analysis techniques such as UML, Use Case and Activity Diagrams, and performing business process modelling
- Manage relationships with project stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are identified
- Interact with developers and testers on a daily basis to ensure business objectives and user needs are properly understood, considered and implemented
- Contribute to and help foster disciplined Agile working practices, assisting the Scrum Master in daily tasks and ceremonies
- Practical experience of a range of Agile analysis techniques
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Great verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate at both a technical and non-technical level
- Awareness of app and web development technologies, techniques and practices in a fast-paced work environment.
- Perform analysis to validate business assumptions and requirements
- Previous experience of working in an agile software development environment is preferred
- Ability to manage your time and workload effectively, as you may work on multiple projects at once
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA’s.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following: