At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be our clients, partners or employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements lists but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT Data, do not think twice and apply!
We are looking for a passionate professional in the field of Intelligent Automation and Robotic Process Automation that would like to develop and deal with technical challenges in the practice, and learn the principles of automation to become an Intelligent Automation Engineer able to deliver end-to-end projects in a near future.
As IA/RPA Junior Engineer, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team, assessing, designing, and implementing solutions that may use Blue Prism, UiPath and Automation Anywhere as well as any other market or NTT DATA UK asset tool. You will have the support of the Intelligent Automation Team, who will be coaching, training, and supporting your steps in the field of Automation.
• Participate in a training programme where you will learn new technologies such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Microsoft Power Apps, or Pega among others, as well as some other technologies around Intelligent Automation tools. This training will enable you to get certified as an RPA professional.
• Work closely with the Intelligent Automation Team and with the Seniors Engineers that will company and guide you in your journey during real projects, executing hands-on activities.
• Be able to implement simple scalable, robust RPA solutions with clear, detailed, and accurate supporting documentation for our clients.
• Assure the best practices following market/internal/client methodology and quality assurance.
• Work within project planning constraints, communicate any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and provide inputs to the change control process.
• Technical academic background in Computing, Engineering, or any other Science related field (STEM foundation).
• No previous experience in the field required.
• Mindset to develop a technical career as Engineer.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
• Willingness to Work in process-driven approaches.
• Willingness to learn, share knowledge and adapt to client needs.
• Open-minded and able to create innovative approaches out of the box.
• Attitude to working in group.
• Take initiative, and attitude to challenge solutions, approaches, and decisions.
• Proficient in the English language.
Desirable skills would include:
• Any RPA/Intelligent Automation Certification and/or previous experience in the field will be a strong plus.
• SQL and Object-oriented programming skills.
• Knowledge of design principles and modular programming techniques.
Where you’ll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend some more time in our offices, either Bank or Epworth House, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!