At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be our clients, partners or employees.
To achieve our goals our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements lists but if you are interested in this or other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply! As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for .Net Technical Lead to join our Application Management & Testing
• Lead design and workshop delivery for all technology projects and initiatives including visioning, user insights, and design workshops, as well as designs for web, mobile, and desktop applications.
• Understand clients' business strategy and needs, and possesses ability to translate those for effective solution delivery.
• Develop and lead design portfolio for the client solutions. • Guide team members through all aspects of client solution delivery including prioritization, planning, training, support, and deployment.
• Anticipate and recognize change throughout the organisation. Understand if there are implications which may impact the channel and mitigate or communicate as appropriate.
• Team Management: coaching and training more junior members of the team, assignment of tasks and mentoring. Providing guidance and establishing good engineering practices.
• Liaise with other technical stakeholders to understand requirements and discuss approaches during the design process.
• Participation in commercial proposals for prospect clients
• Full ownership of entire engineering stack required to deliver features and results to business stakeholders and customers
• Around 5 years of experience in .Net tech stack
• Backend software engineering experience across; .Net, React, Angular, Microservices, Azure
• Ability to solve problems of a considerable scope
• Full appreciation and understanding of SDLC
• Experience with platform migrations
• Agile: TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, XP
• Continuous Integration and Deployment
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future when we can spend some more time in our offices, either Glasgow, Bank or Epworth House .... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.