At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees
. In order to achieve our goals, our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader you will uphold the essence of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and how we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people, because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join our Enterprise & Cloud Solutions department in London.
• Provide SME for both client delivery projects and prospect client pre-sales engagements
• Lead the design and configuration based on solutions for our clients
• Translates business requirements into solutions
• Ensuring that the solution accurately reflects and meets the defined expectations of the business, from both functional requirements and process perspectives
• Provide a detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions and provide expertise during pre-sales efforts to estimate the level of effort
• For Leaders, demonstrate thought leadership through publishing, public speaking, and client presentations
• 3-5 years of experience working on Salesforce implementation projects with end-to-end implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
• Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and define solutions
• Have creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business
• Ability to lead and/or participate in design sessions and communicate design options to clients
• Extensive experience in Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall methods
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Excellent client-facing skills
• Ideally with Salesforce Certifications
Where you’ll be:
Our employees' safety is priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future we can spend more time in some of our offices, in Oxford Circus, Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. Which means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!