Who we are:
Are you interested in joining a growing Design team within innovative, collaborative, client focused and low ego environment?
We are looking for ambitious and talented Senior User Researcher who will educate and influence the decision of internal and external stakeholders.
NTT DATA is a trusted global innovator, employing over 100,000 people in over 50 countries around the world. Despite our scale, we think and act like a start-up, approaching every challenge with creativity and precision. Our services range from Design, Consulting, Business Transformation to Software Engineering and Technology Innovation, and we serve a broad range of sectors.
Tangity is a global, leading user experience and technology design brand based in the heart of London. Part of the NTT DATA, we have a reputation for designing and building compelling digital solutions that help consumers and business users get things done – simply, beautifully, and effectively. Our award-winning creations have set new standards for clients such as across multiple sectors.
What you'll be doing:
You will plan, design, and carry out research activities with the people and customers who use the products and services of our clients. Your research will inform policy, services, products, content, and design among other client requirements.
As a result of the insights and learning you will contribute, and work in multi-disciplinary, agile teams that include UX designers, product managers, technical architects and engineers, and business analysts.
As a Senior User Researcher (UX), you will:
- Build user-centred practices in teams, emphasising the diversity of users
- Align user research activities with wider plans to inform a product or proposition
- Identify research needs and select the most appropriate research methods from ethnographies to surveys
- Design, write and present research plans that outline study objectives and method
- Identify target recruits for studies, working closely with the client and team to obtain the appropriate candidates
- Lead primary research interview, focus groups or workshops with users, subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Analyse findings from all methods of research, including quantitative data analysis, to generate meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- Collaborate with the client and team to review learning and complete analysis and synthesis
- Present findings and any resulting recommendations or strategy in a clear, visual manner - drawing on the design expertise of the team - so that anyone can understand and use the information
- Contribute to engagement with different stakeholders on research findings workshops with stakeholders to identify and prioritise their requirements creative solution brainstorming and work sessions with client and team a positive and psychologically safe culture to deliver the highest value for a client.
What you'll need:
- 4+ years’ experience in User Research (UX), ideally in consultancy firms, research agencies, large research teams or organisations where research has been critical in facilitating data-driven business decisions
- Proven ability to design and execute an effective research plan that delivered on the objectives
- Excellent presentation skills, meaning you can deliver actionable insights and make clear recommendations while considering the interests and existing knowledge of your audience
- A multi-disciplinary team-oriented personality and the ability to work well with a variety of people who come from different departments, disciplines, and backgrounds