Who we are:
NTT DATA seeking an experienced marketing manager. In this important role, you will not only be a seasoned marketer but also able to create and execute lead generation programmes across industries.
The role in involves devising content led, marketing programmes and campaigns that enhance NTT DATA’s reputation, create new relationships and ultimately lead to revenue generating opportunities.
The role involves working with a range of internal senior stakeholders, from Industry Heads, Client Partners, and SME’s. The role requires an experienced, hands-on marketing professional with a passion for developing best in class marketing campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be responsible for driving industry marketing for NTT DATA. This includes, working closely with on two key areas of focus: (1) bringing the NTT DATA marketing vision to life both internally and externally; and (2) collaborating with industries to shape and drive the marketing strategy development and plan implementation
- Developing and driving cutting edge marketing campaigns that span a variety of industries, including account based marketing as well as proposition-based campaigns.
- Developing quarterly marketing plans in collaboration with the key stakeholders internally and externally to ensure plans match business priorities and executed on a timely basis.
- Collaborating with the wider marketing, sales, industry and proposition teams to drive effective marketing communications into clients and prospects.
- Reporting on the outcome of marketing programmes to internal stakeholders and continuously measuring, optimising marketing tactics to drive the desired results.
- Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of marketing plans & campaign execution results.
- Oversee the follow up, nurturing and flow of marketing qualified leads to sales to meet marketing contribution targets and maximise the return on investment.
What you'll need:
- Strong creative, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership level presentation skills.
- Financial and business acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong organisational agility with the ability to engage across all levels of NTT DATA and with external partners.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong Web applications, social media, content management skills.
- Strong knowledge of business and marketing strategy, concepts tools and techniques, including promotions, direct mail, customer relations, and advertising.
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
We don't look for finished articles. We look for people who want to continue their career growth alongside NTT DATA 's.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
…And much more!