Who we are:
Tangity is a leading, global user experience and technology design brand based in the heart of London. Part of the NTT DATA family, we have a reputation for designing and building compelling digital solutions that help consumers and business users get things done – simply, beautifully and effectively. Our award-winning creations have set new standards for clients such as across multiple sectors.
What you'll be doing:
Digital copywriters produce the written copy and content for digital, they will be responsible for the production of on brand, on-message and clear textual content. The job, as a digital copywriter, is to engage the user and motivate them to do something, such as buy a product or service. They will also write copy designed to convey valuable information about a brand, industry or issue.
The Copywriter will re-write copy across the various client programmes for all releases including functional copy, error messaging help copy, to ensure it aligns with the client tone of voice guidelines and clearly communicates to the broad user base.
The copywriter will be responsible for creating compelling content for all digital channels.
As a digital copywriter, you’re responsible for:
- Client liaison: from set-up to completion, you’ll be checking in with the client regularly, either by phone, email or face-to-face
- Ensure that all content adheres to brand guidelines and reflects the tone of voice
- Requirements scoping, understanding what the client needs by obtaining a clear brief; tailoring the content and style according to their purpose of use - whether copy is intended to sell or inform
- You will be responsible for conceptualising ideas for content and then turning those ideas into concise, compelling copy that will drive engagement with users.
- Understanding the client needs and adapt the copy for their users
- Identifying key messages: understanding the main thing that you want the user to feel and do and how to communicate this powerfully
- Working with design and tech teams to ensure that the visual elements of the design assets complement the words.
What you'll need:
To be considered for this role, you will be a talented copywriter with demonstrable experience within a b2c brand – insurance experience is imperative. You’re proofreading and editing skills will be top notch and you will be confident conceptualising ideas for great content.
In addition, you will also possess:
- An exceptional grasp of grammar and the English language (you will ideally be fluent in English - written and verbal)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment is a must
- Crystal clear communication skills
- A strong ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong listening skills, so that you can understand what the client wants and effectively develop a project brief
- Excellent writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles and to other people’s direction; good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question
- The organisational ability to manage multiple projects, often to tight deadlines
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new projects and for getting a message across innovatively
- The ability to work independently and flexibly
- Great attention to detail, including the ability to proof-read your own and others’ work
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be working with a range of clients as well as creative and marketing team members
- A strong understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimisation (SEO); specific IT skills, such as an understanding of HTML or WordPress.