At NTT DATA are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, clients, partners and employees.
Our talented team leads by example. We provide all the support you need to achieve the career of your dreams, giving you the tools to become the best version of you. We are constantly evolving, by creating more opportunities within our organisation and looking to innovative projects that shape your future.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. This is a place where all individuals can be their true selves, be listened to and feel at home. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people because we are exceptional together.
We understand you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements list, but if you are interested in this or any other opportunities within NTT DATA, do not think twice and apply!
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Program Management Office Analyst to join our Energy & Utilities Team in Glasgow.
· 3 years of Project Management experience
· A track record of working as an IT PMO
· The ability and desire to introduce innovation in processes and ways of working
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
· Experience of both waterfall and agile methodologies
· Projects methodology and documentation quality checking
· IT project management processes knowledge
· If you have experience of working within an IT Consultancy company then you will have a good idea of what to expect from day one. If you don’t then our experienced team will be on hand to support you
· It’s important to mention that the life of a Consultant can be challenging. You will need to be comfortable dealing with change, working to deadlines, and be capable of making transitions easily.
Our employees' safety is a priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in our Glasgow office.
.... And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up-to-date CV, so please just send what you have and let's organise a chat!