As a Full Stack Developer you will be working in a Scrum Team of cross-functional skills in tight collaboration practising Agile. You will be contributing to real decisions about technology to create maintainable solutions for our customers and participating in a highly collaborative group of software engineering professional’s. Learning, developing your skills and becoming a rounded Developer in the process.
You will develop software to meet our client's user needs across the full stack, follow best practice guidelines and help to improve those guidelines. In addition to a back end skill such as Java (Spring) you will work on FE development within the project using common JS frameworks such as React or Angular. You will be creating best in class documentation with our client users in mind. Some of your responsibilities will be:
· Delivery of high-quality work results (structure, content, form)
· Collaboration with team to brainstorm and create new products
· Constant development and optimization of the local development Environment
· Coordination of the architectural specifications and compliance with the customer
· Sketching solutions and prototypical implementation
· Advance planning on necessary technical measures and measures to improve the architectural quality of the solutions
· Full participation in the agile development process with the Scrum Master
· Creation of technical user stories to implement technical and architectural measures
· Engage in estimation of user stories with the Team
Applying SOLID principles and creating clean code
Back end development experience with knowledge of Java, Spring, Maven, GIT, Tomcat
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
Great attention to detail, organizational skills and an analytical mind
Using Testing Frameworks and approaches (e.g. Jest, Cypress, xUnit, TestNg)
Education and Experience
5+ years of professional software development experience
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
Experience developing web and/or mobile applications
Previous Telco experience is desirable but not essential
Our team believes in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. When we work together, we are unstoppable. We aim to build a strong professional community where everyone can mentor others and be mentored and can grow professionally through training and support to reach their career goals. The focus on clients, teamwork and foresight are our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
25 days of holidays, with the possibility to buy or sell 5 days within your first month. The opportunity, as we grow, to experiment new industries, such as, Public Sector, etc.
An online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills
…And much more!