Project / Programme Management, Dublin
As a Senior PMO, you will have experience of performing a similar role previously within a professional services company, where you will have gained a strong understanding and experience of project delivery and processes, a high attention to detail and a good level of financial awareness, coupled with an excellent knowledge of project and programme management methodologies including Agile and Waterfall.
In this role you will be responsible for all the PMO one or many client projects.
The role requires you to have strong analytical, interpretation and reporting skills, as well as having the confidence to suggest and implement continuous improvement activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Financial project administration such as project set up, raising purchase orders, invoicing, ensuring resources are setup up for timesheet, approval of timesheets
- Management of Resource demand fulfilment
- Creation of new resource demand (Kimble)
- Working with resource coordinators to fulfil resource demand
- Onboarding of new resources including IT provision and account setup
- Coordinate contract extension
- Project Closure activities
- Work with team to create case study
- Offboarding of resources
- Release of IT assets for contractors or leaving employees
- Create or consolidate weekly report
- Create or consolidate monthly PRB report for projects/accounts
- Fully understand the account roadmap and account requirements to report on and validate the project and programme roadmap (progress, resource, budget, risks and issues) providing a central view to the business
- Ensure that all new projects are set up correctly on Finance, Resourcing and Project Management systems in accordance with documented business approvals.
- Work with Client partners and Delivery managers to facilitate workshops and events
- Supporting and working with client partners to enable account growth.
- Executive Meetings:
- E2E support (deck creation, invitation status report, action follow-up, decision logs, milestone reviews)
- Change Control
- Create and maintain CR log
- Track progress of CRs
- Finance Management:
- E2E Month-end process
- Regular reviews with stakeholders on forecasts & actuals • Month-end financial report • Ad-Hoc financial analysis
- Support PM (if required) and provide guidance to PM for completing the PAT, Financial Control Document and IC document
- Team Support
- Weekly Programme Meeting support
- Project/Programme RAID logs and meetings
- Resource Capacity Management
- Support for All hands calls
- Creation of Communication Packs for meetings
- Action logs from the meeting and tracking the same
- Team Communication / Document Repository Software maintenance
- Team SharePoint maintenance
- Microsoft Teams maintenance
The focus on Clients, Teamwork and Foresight is in our DNA and we are looking for someone who shares and embodies these core values, leading by example.
To support your hard work and dedication, we will offer you the following:
- A people focused business
- Excellent opportunities to grow your career, including an online training platform with 3000+ courses, accessible from everywhere, to sharpen your skills.
- A varied client base
- …And much more!