Solutions Architecture, London
We are seeking an SAP Project Manager to come in and be a part of a growing the SAP Practice here at NTT DATA. As well as adding to the development of our internal capabilty, this role has guaranteed project work at a household recognised brand to create real difference within their SAP landscape and project environment.
Over the past few years we have been growing at phenomenal rate and this is a unique opportunity to come in to join one of the largest Technology firms to help to shape the future of the business.
What to expect:
The SAP Project Manager will play a pivotal role and will have a proven track record in
- Building and leading high performing SAP Projects Teams, working closely with stakeholders from all across the business.
- Has great people skills, able to ensure that he/she creates and environment in which SAP Consultants enjoy their work and deliver great results.
- Has an eye for detail and ensures that he/she complies with project governance and delivers accurate reporting and data to the stakeholders.
- Enjoys using background and experience to ensure that the business makes appropriate decisions in implementing change.
In addition to having successfully completed at least 2 full lifecycle projects experience in the role of functional SAP Project Manager, the successful candidate will have:
- Strong product and application knowledge across the SAP Portfolio
- SAP Functional background (better if Procurement or Manufacturing)
- Will be extremely client focused with an ability to guide a business through complex change and transition
- Will have a strong understanding of the SAP Activate Methodology