Technical Support, Birmingham
You will be joining this rapidly growing service line responsible for all Managed Service contracts to all of our customer across all sectors. We cover Service Operations and Service Desk, AMO, Cloud technology, End User Compute and Infrastructure Services. We align with ITIL and are agnostic across our delivery capability in relation to core IT, cloud, service desk, EUC tools and technologies.
We are passionate about delivery and live the NTT DATA values in parallel with a healthy work / life balance and a great team spirit.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Office365 & Exchange Engineer to join the Infrastructure team within our expanding Shared Service Centre based in Birmingham.
The team provides BAU operational support and project delivery across all infrastructure towers to multiple Public and Private Sector customers.
This role will work closely with customers to assist them in both BAU support and the adoption of, or migration to, the Office365 platform.
What to expect:
- To provide BAU operational support across customer O365 and Exchange platforms, including health checks and reporting.
- Infrastructure design and implementation to migrate legacy platforms to O365 for customer environments. Configuration of tools and enhancements/features of new product suites and services, supporting and resolving customer deployment issues.
- Support project delivery teams throughout the lifecycle of projects, using your experience and lessons learnt from previous O365 implementations.
- Development of O365 roadmaps, customer proposals and impact assessments for the delivery of further O365 solutions.
- Developing strong relationships with other engineers within the Shared Service Centre to provide and share technical issue resolution and knowledge. This will include the responsibility to ‘shift left’, increasing the Service Desk FTF for O365 incidents.
- Occasional travel to customer sites may be required.
- A high level of technical knowledge and experience across IT Infrastructure.
- Experience and knowledge of Exchange and O365 technology gained in a hands-on technical support role.
- In-depth technical understanding of the Enterprise E3/E5 product offering including Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, Yammer and Teams.
- Experience of EMS (Intune, and ARMS)
- Ability to create and develop Powershell scripts.
- Awareness and configuration knowledge of Security and Compliance Centre.
- Able to contribute to technical strategy, service development and provide innovation.
- A passion for self-learning and development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with customers, both internal and external.
- Professional IT certifications, including Microsoft and ITIL.
- SC level security clearance is desirable, but not essential. The role will require SC clearance to be obtained, therefore candidates must be eligible.